MYspace Girls Music Babe Model sexy Photo

myspace Girls Celeb Vaginoplasty

Selasa, 22 Januari 2008

Myspace Canada Hot Girls Jessykah.

Jessk_1 Jessk_2 Jessk_3

Jessykah. As unique as your name is and as beautiful as you are, I have to give it up to Tila for stealing the flair in this picture. But how can I compare you with Tila. She’s practically an Asian-American goddess in the world of modeling. No worries, I’d still take you home. With Tila. Can I get a threesome to go, please? No fries. I’m good.
Not much background information on this Asian chick from Vancouver, Canada except that her name is Jessykah. What a unique way to spell a name which is traditionally spelled Jessica. What were her parents smokin at the time? Just kidding, it’s a pretty unique way to add a twist to an all too popular name. I love Asian girls with names that I have never heard. I must know at least a dozen Jennifers, a few Vanessas, a handful of Emilys and a couple of Julias. Now Jessykah? That’s unique… at least in spelling.
Alright, what are we doing here? Stop right there. There’s no need for a princess to work so hard. Please, allow me to help you push your bra up for you. But really. What exactly is she doing in this picture. Goodness knows, but I can just imagine the person taking the pictures screaming “Myspace!” =)

More Pictures:

Jessk_4 Jessk_5 Jessk_6 Jessk_7


Myspace Profile:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?
fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=2339143