MYspace Girls Music Babe Model sexy Photo

myspace Girls Celeb Vaginoplasty

Rabu, 23 Januari 2008

Cute Asian Myspace Girl Angie GoGo

Asian Myspace Girl: Angie GoGo

test test

I’m not sure what to make of this chick as she isn’t your typical hot-looking Asian girl. There’s something very unique about her modeling style that differs from the typical Asian import models. For one thing, her Myspace profile avatar is Angie GoGo. Uh, is that her real last name or is that some type of stage name like gogo dancer. Oh well, I’ll just leave it at Angie for now.

Wow, how do you get to a face like that. Just imagine having an Asian girl in bed, and she made that face.. would that be a good thing or a bad thing? I’d like to think that Angie’s evoking some good feelings through her facial expressions. Some reeeaally good feelings.

Angie sweetie, I know I came home late from work but.. woah! What are you doing here on the floor with lingerie and some heels on? To do it on the couch or on the floor. That is the question.


I just love it when girls don’t mind kissing other girls. It’s like a whole other side of sexuality just waiting to come out. I hear on the radio about these crazy guys that complain that their girlfriends want a threesome. Are you out of your mind? If Angie was my girlfriend, and she wanted to have a threesome with me and that Asian girl wearing the myspace.com hat, I would say YES in a heartbeat. Let me give it to you. Then you. Ok, now back to you. And now back to you.
More Pictures:

Myspace Profile:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user. viewprofile&friendid=50141