MYspace Girls Music Babe Model sexy Photo

myspace Girls Celeb Vaginoplasty

Selasa, 22 Januari 2008

Myspace California Asian Girls Krista Kim Nguyen

Krista Kim Nguyen Myspace Krista Kim Nguyen Myspace rKris_3

Residing in Orange County, California, Krista Kim Nguyen is a hot Vietnamese model who’s got some brains to go along with the beauty. She talks a lot about her likes and dislikes in her profile. She likes makeup, beauty, food, and getting in bed with horny guys that read websites about Asian girls’ Myspaces. Ok, so I lied about the last part. Sue me. Which reminds me, that this girl got sued for downloading music. Wow, hot chick gets sued for downloading music. Too bad it didn’t make the five o’clock news.

This is Krista with her Mecca Cafe crew. Can you spot Krista? Ok, neither can I. There’s just too many hot Asian girls, and non-Asian girls in the photo shoot here. If I had all of those girls in my room, I’m not quite sure what I’d do with all of them. Probably make them line up and wait their turn. I can take a threesome, maybe even a foursome, but a 9-on-1 might be a little too rowdy. I’d hate to get in the middle of a catfight and lose an eye over it.

The picture’s missing something. Hey, you.. yea you.. the one with the eyes glued to this website with a hard-on. Get behind Krista and pose just like her. Haha, if only. Till next time, my friends.

More Pictures:

Kris_4 Kris_5 Kris_6 Kris_7

Myspace Profile:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?
fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=47541748