MYspace Girls Music Babe Model sexy Photo

myspace Girls Celeb Vaginoplasty

Selasa, 22 Januari 2008

Myspace Asian Girls Singer Ailee

Asian Myspace Girl: Ailee

Ailee claims that she likes hip hop and r&b which I think is awesome. I love girls who are into hip hop and r&b for some reason. Don’t ask me why. I can’t explain it. But Ailee definitely has that casual urban style going for her. Kinda reminds me of the Asian girls I used to see in high school all dressed to impress and damn did it work. I couldn’t keep my eyes off some of these girls. And I bet if Ailee was sitting right in front of me, I would have failed that class right then and there! Forget physics… we’re talking chemistry baby!

It’s confirmed that Ailee’s out to sell an album any month now. She’s obviously going pro with this stuff. And I can’t blame her. She’s got the voice, the looks, and the personality to go with it. Her songs are very mellow and they’re nice to listen to. I’ll be honest, she’ll probably sell a few records here and there among the Asian community but it takes a lot more than nice mellow songs to get to superstar status. Which is okay, I’m not so sure she’s going for that anyways. It’s funny how bitchy girls like Tila Tequila get all the attention and become superstars to some extent. That’s just the way the world works but man I’d take Ailee over Tila Tequila any day of the week!

More Pictures:

Myspace Profile:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user. viewprofile&friendid=70356020